Our Troy Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Troy Foot & Ankle, P.C.'s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Troy Foot & Ankle, P.C.
4550 Investment Dr., Suite 280
Troy, MI 48098
Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
**Appointment times vary due to Surgical and Wound Care schedule**
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Troy, MI, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible.You can also contact our office by phone 248-312-0767.
If you do not see your insurance company listed, please contact our office as we are adding new plans everyday.
Participating Insurance List
- Beaumont Employee Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - Traditional, Trust, Community Blue PPO, Blue Preferred PPO, BCN, BCN Advantage, Blue Preferred Plus, Blue Choice POS, Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage
- Care Choices - PPO
- Choice Care Network (Humana)
- Cigna (All Products)
- First Health
- HAP HMO/PPO
- Health Plus PPO
- Health Plus PPO Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Multiplan PPO
- National Provider Networks
- Omni Care POS/HMO
- Preferred Health Plan/Alliance Health Life (HAP)
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- United Physicians-Beaumont
- *Most Commercial Insurance Plans
- Payment Plans and Payment Options are Available
We offer convenient hours: days and evenings. Some of the on site features we offer:
- On site X-Rays
- Dr. Sprunger is affiliated with Unasource Surgery Center which is on the first floor of our building.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience